Skip to main content

My New Netbook - Asus Eee PC 1000HD

1000HD eeepc
I Have Bought A New Netbook, Asus Eee PC 1000HD, Its A 10' Inch Netbook Which You Can Carry Easily.
Asus Eee PC 1000HD Has A Good Configuration And A Fair Price, Which Is About 15000 Indian Rupees. I Like My Eee PC Because It Could Be Carried Anywhere, Its Easy To Carry To My Collage For Having Some Notes And Accessing Wifi, And In My Hostel Its Not Just My Netbook, Its Everyone's Mate, Everyone Loves My Eee PC.
Here Is Some Quick Configuration Details:
Specifications (Base Version)
Manufacturer
Asus
Model Name
Eee PC 1000HD
CPU Type
Celeron-M
CPU Speed
900 Mhz
Graphics
Intel GMA 950
OS
Windows XP (Or Linux Xandros)
Display Size
10.2" 1024 X 600
RAM
1024 MB
Hard Disk
160 GB
Keyboard
YES
Mouse Pointer
YES
Battery Capacity
48 (Wh)
Weight
1446gm / 51 oz.
Size (w/h/d mm)
267/191/38 mm
Size (w/h/d inches)
10.5/7.5/1.5

Physical Interfaces
Ethernet 10/100
Line-out / Headphone (3.5mm)
MIC-in
Multi-format card reader
USB2.0 (x3)
VGA

Wireless Interfaces
802.11b/g
802.11n
802.11b/g
BT2.0

Additional Specs and Accessorie
WebCam 1.3Mp

Watch The Video Review Of Asus Eee PC 1000HD

alsoread: My iMate Ultime 6150

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Something More About Nexus One

In A Previous Post, I Have Mentioned About " Nexus One " Mobile Phones. But You May Not Got A Detailed Review On It. Therefore I'm Going To Show You A 10 Min Review On Nexus One, So Enjoy The Video. alsoread: Cool Applications For Your Android Device

How To: Get A Free .EDU Email Address [Updated]

Edu domain extensions are restricted to Educational institutions, And most of the .edu domains are registered by US-based educational institutions. Students or staff of some specific institutions are getting their own personal email addresses with the .edu extension. A significant portion of students does not have this type of email address, especially those outside the US. These .edu email addresses will help you to get lots of discounts on software and services. In this article, I'll guide you to get a free .EDU email address .

25+ Link Shortening Services

In This Post I Am Providing Some Of The Good Link Shortening Services Available On The Net. You Can Use These Services For Compressing Your Ugly URL's Into A Small And Good Looking Ones So That You Can Share It Online. alsoread: 10 Reason - Why PC Crashes?